Monday, February 15, 2010

Its only temporary

Don't let this situation get to you
This is not a hill worth dying on
Don't let the situation tear your heart in two
soon enough this chapter will be gone
Theres a reason why this world just don't feel right
we are strangers here who are simply passing by
in light of all eternity
its only temporary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZhCmvOhlKs

This song by Mercy Me has been my constant go-to song the past few months. Not only circumstances in my life, but life itself is only temporary.I tend to forget that there is so much more besides this world and my troubles.But I am finding comfort when I remember to have perspective,when I remember that I don't need to star in My Story , but play a supporting role is His Story. When I remember that he knows the plans for me, and this is what he planned for such a time as this. Its only temporary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissed by the McKissick's

Followers