
On our last trip to Disneyland my Mom decided to indulge Autumn with a complete Princess transformation at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.She's right at the age where princess's are starting to become too babyish but we know she still likes them. So I'm very grateful that my mom did this for her. She was a little embarrassed at the beginning because she had all her Royal attendants there watching.(me,my mom, joes mom, aunt jenelle,and addison)They did her hair, nails,makeup, and got to chose a princess gown.Then the mirror opened just like in Cinderella,and she had her very own photo shoot.I really hope that she never gets to big to like princess's.
After all she is one,a daughter of the King of Kings- she will always be Gods Princess.
And its my prayer that she will live her life royally and with the responsibility that comes with being a daughter of a king.
I pray that she will always know she's loved and wanted and more precious than anything on earth.
I pray that one day she will fall in love with a prince of God who will adore her and cherish everything about her.
I pray that she will never lose her way, never wander out of the Kingdom.
I pray that we will guard her heart and protect her from disappointment,and rejection and fear.
I pray that she will never be tempted by a poison apple or spinning wheels,and that evil queens stay far away.
I pray she will be strong and confident and blessedly assured of the love of the King.
Amen

No comments:
Post a Comment