Monday, October 26, 2009








Autumn's first pageant!
Cinderella Nevada Pageant
Oct 24 2009

West Las Vegas Library Theater


Oh My goodness! Autumn did so well in her first pageant! I am so happy and so proud of her. I've waited to put her in one b/c I dont want to be like those crazy mothers on Toddlers and Tierra's. So when she said she was interested I was sooo excited!! I was concerned at first, autumn doesn't like to be put on the spot or the center of attention so I was expecting her to go running and screaming off the stage at every moment. But boy, did this girl surprise me!


Cinderella pageants are a great starting point for this stuff. They offer workshops that teach the contestants the model walk, the turns, how to speak onstage, and one on one interview coaching. What she learned there was very helpful.
This pageant does a group interview before the pageant, talent,casual wear, and party wear. I tried to put the photo's on in that order but they are backwards.

After a lot of ideas she decided on Ballet for her talent. She chose the daddy cinderella song by steven curtis chapman, and together(with Nini) we came up with a routine


She did so well,and looked adorable!








I loved this dress she wore. The two other girls in her catergory are to her left.




She did so great and even remembered to smile!


This was her casual outfit.

She got to introduce herself onstage.


Backstage before it started! She was super excited and felt like a star!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissed by the McKissick's

Followers