Saturday, October 3, 2009













Its hard to believe its October already! Time is flying by faster than I can keep up with it!


We had a busy summer..decided to try and rent our starter home(that we outgrew) and moved in with my grandpa. It's been challenging for all of us,but we are finally settled in. The kids are loving having their very own rooms, and playing in the huge backyard! It's nice to have room to spread out a little!


With the move Autumn had to change schools, so now she attends where my mom works ,and that is great! She likes her teacher,second grade has more homework but so far so good! She like riding home with her NiNi.

Andy gets to go to my moms class as a typical peer.He loves going and getting to be teachers helper.

We took one big trip over the summer to SeaWorld for the first time. The kids were amazed at Shamoo(well andy calls him shampoo) and the dolphin show. After Seaworld we spent a few relaxing days at my fave Huntington Beach.We have a great time, and always sad to leave the ocean.

So now, its October and we are in full swing of fall activities. Awana club at church,Godly girls, Tball for Andy..Joe is the coach this time and I got suckered into being team mom,games start next week so I'll have fun pics posted soon. Autumn has decided to be in a pageant,so we have modeling workshops, and all that fun stuff.Plus she will be starting ice skating again this month.

I am blessed to be serving in a ministry at church called Family Experience. Its like Playhouse Disney for church kids..kids lead us in dance songs, then its a full fledged stage production...every week. The same characters do a skit about a biblical virtue and how it pertains to elementary school kids.


Its a lot of work, and I wonder how it comes together everyweek, but God is good, and everyweek is amazing. Parents attend with the kids and I wish kids church was this cool when I was younger. We all love it.

Joe plays softball with the church team, and now that Football has started he looks forward to Sundays and watching the Niners play. In fact he bought us all new jerseys this year,and he's planning a trip to San Fran to see them play in November.
So thats about brings us up to speed, I'm off to enjoy a beautiful autumn day with the kids





No comments:

Post a Comment

Kissed by the McKissick's

Followers