Disneyland Halloween trip 2009
If you know me then you know I am completely obsessed over two things(besides my kids) Disney and Twilight.In 2008 we splurged and got annual passes for disneyland. It was an awesome year and we went soooo much. Our last trip was for xmas and I have been having withdrawal symptoms ever since. We were planning on going only once this year at xmas time again.
Christmas and Disneyland =Magic.
So Joe got this crazy idea that he wanted to take the kids to San Fransisco for a 49er game.2 forty niner games in fact. So I said he would have to make a deal and take us to Disney for the Halloween time promotion if I was going to sit though two 49er games. And it just so happens that its cheaper to buy annual passes than two, two day park hoppers. So we once again have year passes and I couldn't be more thrilled! Joe complains and says I'm crazy but the smile on his face makes me think he loves it more than me!
(Now if only new moon was out already)teehee
Andy finally grew over 40 inches so he was able to go on most of the big boy rides. It was great to all ride as a family and not have to worry about who would sit what out. Guess what his fave ride is now? Tower of terror! I thought it would totally freak him but I guess he's a thrill ride junkie like his dad.I prefer the teacups myself:)
We decided to do a character breakfast and had so much fun. No sooner had we walked through the door then Cap Hook came over and challenged Andy to a duel. They fought for over 5 min and andy loved every second of it. Worth the price of admission. When we were done eating Cap Hook followed andy out into main street to continue the fight. The smile on his face is priceless.
The park was all decked out for Halloween with pumpkins everywhere! In all the windows down mainstreet and orange flags everywhere. There was a new fireworks show just for halloween that had zero the flying ghost dog in it.
All the lampposts were adorned in this.
This was greeting you as you walked though the main gate! Love it!
So, that was our disney trip! Autumn wore her Cinderella crown in the first night, and told everyone that she was "celebrating" winning a pageant. So she thinks we took her b/c she did the Cinderella pageant.
But I know the real truth..Joe wanted to go! :)

You big nerd!!! I had no idea you even had a blog. Fill a sister in, will ya? Ask Joe if he'll bye my fam annual passes too. Then, we can all go together. :-)
ReplyDelete